And no, it didn't mend my broken heart
I'll probably always have these ugly scars
But right now, I don't care about that part
I bust the windows out your car
After I saw you laying next to her
I didn't wanna but I took my turn
I'm glad I did it 'cause you had to learn
I must admit it helped a little bit
To think of how you'd feel when you saw it
I didn't know that I had that much strength
But I'm glad you see what happens when
You see you can't just play with people's feelings
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
You'll probably say that it was juvenile
But I think that I deserve to smile
I bust the windows out your car
You know I did it 'cause I left my mark
Wrote my initials with a crowbar
And then I drove up into the dark...'
tu lagu tema semalam.
menyanyi dengan riangnya dalam kereta dengan bee stirra.
(alice dengan transformernya beraksi bersama teddy chumel...)
pagi ni membasuh blacky yang sudah berlumpur selepas menikmati nasi lemak.
walaupun pada awalnya dah terbayang roti canai dua keping. (nafsu makan kuat betul... ada belaan 5 ekor kot... haha!)
ni lagu tema hari ni.
dok ulang-ulang dalam kereta.
version sebelum single ni out this month. (try mencari kat youtube masih tiada. yang ada dalam simpanan aku pun atas susah payah TBP carikan.)
'I stare at my reflection in the mirror...
Why am I doing this to myself?
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf...
"No, no, no, no...
Don't lose it all in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!'
ada terasa seram sikit bila menghayati lirik lagu ni.
fuh! seriously!
p/s mungkin menghabiskan hari ahad ni dengan aktiviti berfaedah. membaca jambatan ilmu. POYO! dan esok bakal memulakan fasa yang aku telah tinggalkan separuh jalan dahulu tapi di lain bidang. moga-moga aku berjaya menghadapi nya sehingga setahun setengah.
