cik padi a.k.a fana da lama tagged benda alah ni kat aku. tapi aku je belum ada idea nak menjawab.
jadi, dengan ni dipersembahkan tagged ini khas untuk cik padi.
Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.
~komen : aku memang seorang yang sarcastic quite sometimes! hikhik..
Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)
once u've been tagged must do! =)
If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
YR: wow! do u think so?
thanx! -sambil tersengih-sengih manja ala-ala kucin.. (dalam hati, aku memang cute baru tau ke?? haha)
2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
YR: really? r u ok?
(kena buatan orang ape budak ni?)
3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: oh yeah??
(sah! kena tempah satu tempat kat TG RAMBUTAN ni... )
4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: ok.. i'll assume that if only u can manage beat me in SUDOKU and BOWLING.. lalala.. (pemenang diiktiraf melalui tak berjaya langsung menyelesaikan SUDOKU dan bola bowling masuk longkang paling banyak...
confirm aku menang beb!)
5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR:
sorry.. where is it BRUNEI in the map? i never heard such that name of country... (almaklum la.. buta GEOGRAFI..)
If an annoying hot woman/man says:
1) I know you like me.
YR : who's we are talking about? (buat macam chicken little)

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: i'm sorry. i think u are wearing ur underwear outside... r u sibling of SUPERMAN?
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: so u are.. duh!
(aku nice ape dengan semua orang..hihi)
4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: i'm rich what.. with a nice smile (sambil tersenyum kambing + sumbing!)
5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: so what (sambil nyanyi lagu PINK)... ADE AKU KISAH!

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: -smirk!- ermm... do know where is the nearest toilet?
2) May I have your cell phone? please please please?
YR: cell phone?? here.. (sambil bagi hp nokia 3310).. u can use it coz right now i'm using nokia express music..
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: erm.. (sambil buat-buat selak organizer) sorry i've important dating with my future fiance... (padahal takde pun..
)
4) What do you like about me?
YR: like? what is the meaning of that word? wait.. i check in the dictionary for u..
5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: who's we are talking about?? (sekali lagi chicken little menyelamatkan aku.. lalala
)
If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: hi bitchy bitch! (hamek ko.. double bitch)
2) You smell like shit!
YR: u smell like skunk... euwwww... who's the designer of ur dress? u totally look like skunk..

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR:
make a blank and blur face.. is it anyone talking to me right now? (sambil tarik earphone mp3 kat telinga)
4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: but let me kick ur ass 1st..
If your annoying ex says:
1) I still love you...
YR: love u to death..
2) I know you still love me!
YR: i'm sorry.. do i know u? (buat-buat muka tak kenal)
3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: oops! sorry i've to go.. there are my husband and my child.. (sambil lambai tangan kat sape-sape tah)
4) Please call me...
YR: call u what? erm.. what is it ur name again?
5) The break up hurt me so much..
YR: so where is it the hospital u were in?
(mane la tau kot-kot sekejap lagi i boleh tolong masukkan semula u ke sana..)
If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: oh.. thank you! i know that..
2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
YR: what is the changes? (sambil tengok muka salesman tu yang berjerawat batu.. dia lak promote produk kecantikan untuk muka berjerawat)
3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: just make it free! then confirm i'll take ur produk.. can i?
4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: ok.. lariiiiiiii!!!!
jadi, dengan ni dipersembahkan tagged ini khas untuk cik padi.
Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.
~komen : aku memang seorang yang sarcastic quite sometimes! hikhik..
Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)
once u've been tagged must do! =)
If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
YR: wow! do u think so?
2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
YR: really? r u ok?
3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: oh yeah??
4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: ok.. i'll assume that if only u can manage beat me in SUDOKU and BOWLING.. lalala.. (pemenang diiktiraf melalui tak berjaya langsung menyelesaikan SUDOKU dan bola bowling masuk longkang paling banyak...
5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR:
If an annoying hot woman/man says:
1) I know you like me.
YR : who's we are talking about? (buat macam chicken little)

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: i'm sorry. i think u are wearing ur underwear outside... r u sibling of SUPERMAN?
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: so u are.. duh!
4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: i'm rich what.. with a nice smile (sambil tersenyum kambing + sumbing!)
5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: so what (sambil nyanyi lagu PINK)... ADE AKU KISAH!

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: -smirk!- ermm... do know where is the nearest toilet?
2) May I have your cell phone? please please please?
YR: cell phone?? here.. (sambil bagi hp nokia 3310).. u can use it coz right now i'm using nokia express music..
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: erm.. (sambil buat-buat selak organizer) sorry i've important dating with my future fiance... (padahal takde pun..
4) What do you like about me?
YR: like? what is the meaning of that word? wait.. i check in the dictionary for u..
5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: who's we are talking about?? (sekali lagi chicken little menyelamatkan aku.. lalala
If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
YR: hi bitchy bitch! (hamek ko.. double bitch)
2) You smell like shit!
YR: u smell like skunk... euwwww... who's the designer of ur dress? u totally look like skunk..

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR:
4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: but let me kick ur ass 1st..
If your annoying ex says:
1) I still love you...
YR: love u to death..
2) I know you still love me!
YR: i'm sorry.. do i know u? (buat-buat muka tak kenal)
3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: oops! sorry i've to go.. there are my husband and my child.. (sambil lambai tangan kat sape-sape tah)
4) Please call me...
YR: call u what? erm.. what is it ur name again?
5) The break up hurt me so much..
YR: so where is it the hospital u were in?
If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: oh.. thank you! i know that..
2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
YR: what is the changes? (sambil tengok muka salesman tu yang berjerawat batu.. dia lak promote produk kecantikan untuk muka berjerawat)
3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: just make it free! then confirm i'll take ur produk.. can i?
4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: ok.. lariiiiiiii!!!!

6 comments:
2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: i'm sorry. i think u are wearing ur underwear outside... r u sibling of SUPERMAN?
Awesome :D hahahaha...
ape awesome??hihi
ekk? bape puyer pjg dh tag nie !!!
haha..tny la cik padi..huhu
jawapan awk yg awesome...hehehehe..
as always, kelakar!
:D
Post a Comment